Monday, April 24, 2017

Hey family!

Happy 4-20 and happy birthday to my second mom Sandi Imlay! Hope you all had a great week! So this week was just awesome! I got a new comp because my last comp broke his leg. So I am now with Elder Valentine and we have been doing great. 

We started the week out by going to visit a lot of less actives then towards the middle and end of the week we just tracted a bunch. We had an awesome lesson with our investigator Richard this week. He let us in finally and we went over the restoration. We then talked to him about the Book of Mormon and what it means if it's true. We then asked him "What would you do if you came to find out this book is true?" He said " Well I guess that would mean I would need to be baptized by that proper authority" so we challenged him to read the Book of Mormon and to pray about it so I hope to be sending good news about Richard next week. 

Oh something cool we did today, our zone did a competition against all the other zones and we won so today we got an all day P day and we went with president to the beach! It was so awesome! We went to Cannon Beach and that's the beach where they filmed Goonies! It was so much fun and I'll make sure to send a bunch of pics. 

Well sorry this email isn't that long but I'm still loving it out here and I'll email y'all next week!










No comments:

Post a Comment