Monday, April 10, 2017


Hey everyone!

Hope you had a good week! Elder Taylor and I have been working hard in our new area. The work is a little slow here so we prayed and asked that we would find some new people to teach. We then knocked out like 2 apartment complexes and found 3 new people to teach and have return appointments with all of them.

We are also teaching a pair of twins that are doing awesome! The missionaries have been teaching them before I got here and they are on date for baptism for the 29th of this month. So we are so stoked for that as well! Oh and the weather here is just awesome! The sun finally started to show up here. We did have a crazy wind storm earlier in the week that blew a bunch of trees down, but other than that, the weather was great.

Oh so crazy story time...Elder Taylor and I were just knocking doors and this guy answered the door and started cussing us out, then he open the door and all of his little kids ran out the door at us and they were all naked! Elder Taylor and I just ran because we didn't wanna touch any of these naked kids and look like pedophiles! haha Then the guy called the cops and so Elder Taylor and I just biked back to the apartment as fast as we could.

Well that's all I got for this week the church it true and I love serving in the red white and blue!







No comments:

Post a Comment