Monday, February 6, 2017

Hey Everybody!

It Elder Taysom here. We are doing laundry right now in the apartment right now. This week was awesome. I'm sending a video again cuz I've got Taysom thumbs and I hate typing. This week was awesome! What would you say, Elder Read, was the best thing first?

"Um Zone Conference" says Elder Read.

Oh yeah, we had Zone Conference. President McAteer did an awesome job in coordinating that. It was a really good conference. He's doing Zone Conferences once a transfer, so we're going to have those a lot more often. And I REALLY like Zone Conferences.

Our investigators, Sara, Wayne, Donald, Rebecca, Kris, and Luis are all doing really good. They're all  of our investigators on date so keep them in your prayers cuz they need help. Sara moved her date up an entire month cuz she really wants to be baptized so she's shooting for March 8th now and she is doing awesome! We're really excited for her!

I never really talked about our temple trip. That was my bad. But we went to the temple. It's a BEAUTIFUL temple. It's awesome. We had a really good day. We went as a zone and it was a really good time. I definitely miss going to the temple. It was really fun.

One of the elders in our zone, a spanish elder, Elder Grasinger, is going home tomorrow. He's served his full 2 years and I'm going to miss him a lot!

We got transfer letters yesterday and I'm staying here for another 6 weeks. So me and Elder Read are going to be balling it up here in Sunnyside! My dad, Elder Packer, he's coming back to Portland. He's coming to area that's kind of close to our's. It's called Cherry Park, so I'll get to see him this Wednesday! So I'm excited to see Elder Packer again.

Oh yeah, we killed a cat. We were moving some hoarder guy, throwing away a bunch of crap, and we found a cat in his house and it ended up dying. We put it in a cage and then left it at a member's house. We were going to come pick it up the next day, but it died and all of his daughters went to go look and see the cat and it died an hour later, so all his daughters were crying. I felt really bad haha. Anyway, I've got to end the video cuz they can only be like 3 minutes long, so I'll see you guys later. Bye!








No comments:

Post a Comment