Monday, October 24, 2016

Hey everyone!

Hope everything is good back home. This week was crazy and fun! We stopped by a ton of less actives in the ward and there are a lot.. something like 600 less actives haha so we have our hands full! We have a lot of follow up lessons for next week so next week should be pretty full too.

One of the less actives we taught this week had his 4th heart attach and just got back from the hospital two days before we came over and his wife (that's the member) fell down the stairs and broke some ribs so they were having a rough week. We talked to them (the Reddings) about how God has a plan for us and he loves all of his children and knows them by name. Well Brother Redding seemed to connect with that lesson felt the spirit. He then went on and said "I know what you two have said it true. I know god has a specific plan for me or I wouldn't have survived all 4 of these heart attacks." Now we have  3 lessons lined up with them next week and they seem really interested in joining the church.

Oh and Maggie and Ryan from last week have been sick so not much new going on with them, but me and Elder Packer are working hard with them. Something crazy happened this week! I met our neighbor Brother Southany. We went over to his house and talked to him about the church and he said he knows our church is true because he is Jesus Christ! Haha and he said he figured out he was Jesus Christ when he shot laser beams out of his eyes. Now I knew when you went on a mission that you got close to your Savior but who knew he was only 4 houses away! Crazy Right?!!!


Well that's all I've got for this week. I love being a missionary and love the Lord! I know he is the only way we can get back to our Heavenly Father and he atoned for our sins out of pure love for us. Heavenly Father is a loving God that wants all of his children to return to live with him and wants all to know of his great plan. I'm just here being errand boy :)













No comments:

Post a Comment