Thursday, September 15, 2016

Hey Fam!


The MTC is awesome! It’s just like Carter said (church all day long and you can never leave) haha but I love it! 

My zone is the best. My companion never showed up though so I got put in a trio so I get twice the fun! Elder Finley and Elder Cook are my best friends now and we are all going to the same mission. 

The rooms are small and packed. They get to -30 at night and they smell funny but it’s all part of the experience haha! I love it here and can’t wait to become the tool the Lord needs me to be for the people of Washington:) 

Anyway I gotta go! The church is true! bye




Look who Elder Taysom found at the MTC...Elder Teancum Buehner from our Sage Hollow Ward who is preparing to serve his mission in Jackson, Mississippi!

No comments:

Post a Comment