Monday, September 4, 2017

Hey everyone! 

Sorry I didn't email last week haha things were just super busy and we didn't have much time to email. Holy cow it's so smoky outside and it's not even 4/20 haha jk but the fire has been making everything super gloomy and humid. Other than that the last two weeks have been great! 

I went on 3 exchanges in the last two weeks with all the district leaders in the zone. The first one was with Elder Sims. He is from Hawaii and is such a stud. We had a great day in the Fishers Landing Ward and found a new investigator named Kory and hopefully we will have a great lesson with him next week. The second exchange I went on was last Tuesday with Elder Ralison. He's a new missionary that's only been out about 5 weeks and we had a great time in the Harmony Ward. We didn't find any new investigators but we talked to a bunch of crazy people and made some good memories. The last exchange for the week was with Elder Larkin. I love Elder Larkin! He's such a funny guy and we had a lot of great lessons and a lot of service that day. 

Oh we also had an awesome temple trip this week with Sister Blair! Sister Blair has been preparing to go through the temple to receive her endowment but has been to nervous to go. We just went to the visitor's center so we could answer some of her questions and help her feel of the spirit that comes with the temple grounds. We also brought the member we live with named Jens. We needed him for the ride haha but it's was a good time. He's 88 years old and wanted to get some pics at the temple with Elder Brown and I before Elder Brown goes home. 

Oh yeah by the way Elder Brown has served his full 2 years and will be returning to his home town of Salt Lake City Utah tomorrow morning around 10 haha. He has reminded me just how short missions are and how important it is to use your mission to the fullest. Also transfers are this Wednesday and my new comp will be Elder Pilling. He's from Canada and from what I hear he is a really good missionary so I'm super pumped. 

Well that's all I got for this week. I love you all and I know the church is true. If you don't believe me then go read the Book of Mormon with a sincere heart, with real intent, having faith in Christ, and talk to me when you're done. It will probably be in the baptismal font! 

Love, Elder Taysom









No comments:

Post a Comment