Monday, December 5, 2016

What's good fam!

Hope all is well back home! It's finally starting to get cold here and the skies are gray like 99% of the time haha! This week was a little crazy. Our ward Christmas party is this coming Saturday so we have been going around to everyone we know trying to get them there! The bishop gave us a list of 120 people to try and get there.... and they live in the furthest 4 corners of the earth so my legs are getting huge from walking haha jk but it's a long walk!

So I don't really have any specific stories this week.... we have just been going crazy running from house to house setting up follow up apts and trying to get them to come to the ward party! Haha but I know if even 1 person comes because we invited them,  it's worth it! I'm way excited for Christmas!!!!! I can't wait to see all of your faces haha! Me and elder packer are going to buy a Christmas tree on our way back from the stake center, so this is going to be a Christmas for the books!

Sorry I don't have a lot of time this week to email... Elder Packer accidentally deleted his email haha! So we are sharing mine for this week,  but just know I love you all and can't wait to FaceTime on Christmas!


Love, Elder Taysom







No comments:

Post a Comment