Monday, October 16, 2017

Hey what’s up everyone, 

Hope all is good back home in the land of Utah. These last couple days have just been crazy..... we got transfer news and my new comp is going to be Elder Cook. He was my MTC comp and we are like two peas in a pod. So that is going to be super exciting. My last companion Elder Pilling is the new Assistant to the President so they took him a week before transfers to train him before the old assistant leaves. So I have been going around from companionship to companionship so I wouldn’t be alone. It was just a super busy, confusing week haha mostly because we had a bunch of important meetings and I had to go to all of them by myself because my comp was gone and no one else knew the numbers for the stake coordination meeting so that was kind of rough. Haha but it all worked out super well ..... we’ll at least I thought so.  


Oh big news... our mission has Facebook now and also smart phones. We hope it will help us reach our goal of 50 baptisms a month for the mission. So that has been really fun and effective to use this past week. The fishers landing ward is doing great! We are working with about 12 investors right now and 7 of those new investigators we found last week. The fisher family is a family of 7 that we found last week and they are so solid. They have come to mutual twice now and we hope to get there whole family to church next week so please pray for them. 

Oh and update on Seth........ YEAH HE GOT BAPTIZED! It was so awesome and I loved the whole day because right after his baptism we got to go to the temple and watch a reactivated member that we have been working with receive her endowment. But wait it gets even better... then at the temple I saw the whole bishopric from my first ward at the temple. It was so good to see them all again and hear about all the work going on in there ward. 

Well that’s all I got for this week.  I love you all and just know the church is true and god loves you!


No comments:

Post a Comment